Name:
Location: Eugene, Or, United States

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Well mom has been very bad about updating my blog so I will let you in on what has been going on. Today is my 4th birthday and I now weigh in at 133.6 pounds. Yep I am a BIG boy now. I have been working hard and trying to keep mom on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately mom has been really sick so I have had my work cut out for me.

I now make Zeus loosk tiny, but I still like to play with him. I have also passed one of the hardest tests a service dog can go through: The ER test.

When mom was at work I told her she was about to have a sever attack. She was a good girl and listened to me and I was right. She had a sever asthma attack and her boss had to call an ambulance. I was perfect during the entire thing (ok so I got a bit antsy when they wouldn't let me walk beside her, but that is MY JOB). Once in the ambulance I watched and made sure they did everything right, but I stayed out of the way since they knew what they where doing. Going through the Emergency Room I showed them how a real service dog is suppose to act. I was alert and watching but let them all do the strange things they had to for mom. Once my step parents got there I let them take me home and I told Zeus all the strange and noisy things I saw. He told me I did great and said he too had to go through that test.

Now I am sure you all are wondering what I look like. Well mom has been a bit slow in the photo department but here I am with Zeus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home